Birth Control: It is the Left that seems to believe that all the costs and responsibilities of preventing a birth is 100% on the female. Witness the recent hullabaloo concerning Sandra Fluke. President Obama and the rest of the Democrats all sympathize with this poor, poor, woman who is burdened with $3000 in birth-control expenses. That must be because they believe the men she's with are free of responsibility. The Left, however, say it's the Right who have a problem with women because they believe in personal responsibility.
Name-Calling: Okay, Rush Limbaugh was way out of line publicly calling Fluke the names he did. Keep in mind that he did apologize for it. Ed Schultz of MSNBC called Laura Ingraham, basically the same thing. At least he apologized. Where's the apologies for the following?
- Bill Maher called Sarah Palin the 'c' word and the 't' word. He has also said pretty despicable stuff about Michelle Malkin and Michelle Bachmann.
- David Letterman not only made a reference to Palin having a "slutty flight attendant look", he also attacked her daughter.
- Keith Olbermann called Michelle Malkin a "mashed up bag of meat with lipstick on it."
- Harry Belafonte called Condoleeza Rice a "house [n-word]".
- Governor Jerry Brown's wife called Meg Whitman a "whore".
Rape is Perfectly Okay (As long as it's a Democrat): Roman Polanski drugged and raped an under-aged teenager and most of Hollywood is perfectly fine with this. Whoopi Goldberg even said it wasn't "rape rape". Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick. Despite all the efforts by the media and Hollywood, the truth came out. Then you have Clinton placing Kathleen Willey's hand on his genitalia. Gloria Steinem (YES GLORIA STEINEM), the feminist's feminist, said this was okay since he stopped when she said "No."
The Left is all for women who think like they do. As for the rest, they are despicable and fair game.