Monday, April 14, 2008

Movie Quotes Part 1

(Answers are now provided)

Some quotes from some favorite movies of mine. Do you know them? Most of the ones here are pretty easy especially if you know the movies I like. (No cheating allowed. i.e. don't go to http://www.imdb.com/)

1. "I have vision while the rest of the world wears bifocals." Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

2. "I am in a world of shit." Full Metal Jacket

3. "Not an easy thing to meet your maker." Blade Runner

4. "Call the FBI, the CIA and the Pentagon. Find out who won that game!" The Pink Panther Strikes Again

5. "[Tequila], it's like beer." Three Amigos

6. "Even in the future, nothing works." Spaceballs

7. "Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery." 2001: A Space Odyssey

8. "I refuse to kill another human being in cold blood. However, in deference to your cultural traditions, I would be willing to have sex with him." Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death

9. "I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here." The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

10. "Marines! We are leaving!" Aliens

No comments: