Monday, January 05, 2009

Format Change

Happy New Year!

I decided this year to treat this blog a little differently. I've been having the problem with this blog where I feel obligated to post for the reason that it had been too long since my last post. Subsequently, I've hurried together some posts that I never really felt fully satisfied with.

My attitude concerning this blog will be different this year. I want to concentrate on creating more robust posts that fully and truly convey whatever point I want to make. This is going to mean fewer postings but the postings I do produce should be a bit meatier than before - at least I hope so. I will probably occasionally sprinkle in a few quickies like sports predictions and such also.

So be patient, I'm not going anywhere. Thank you for your attention.

Robert

No comments: