In between all this, he takes the time to condemn a few other things:
- He blasts the United States involvement in an "unjust" war in Iraq.
- He says the United States is in the war based on "blatant lies" by the federal government.
- He essentially says that democracy doesn't work because it breeds greedy corporations.
- He says the United States is destroying the planet by not ratifying the Kyoto accord.
- He blames America's evil on capitalism.
I wonder what political party bin Laden supports? Next month, I suppose he will lay out his platform for national health care.